Huntsville’s own DIXIE DANGER FEST Pin-Up Pageant!
• The pin-up pageant will take place on Saturday July 27th with a vintage, retro 1950’s styled theme.
• Registration will open Friday May 31st & will close Wednesday, July 24th. The first 30 applicants will be accepted as Pageant Contestants.
ENTRY AND SUBMISSIONS (Applicants Must Provide)
- Full Name & Stage Name
- Signed entry form acknowledging rules & regulations (link at bottom)
- Self-portrait in high resolution electronic format
- Registration fee of $15. Registration fee can be provided via PayPal to email@example.com
NOTE: Email formal registration documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL ITEMS ARE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY. NO EXCEPTIONS
1st Place: $100 cash, Miss Dixie Danger Tiara, Sash, & 2019 trophy. Winner will be crowned Miss Dixie Danger 2019. In addition, winner will receive Gift Certificates from Tatyana Boutique as well as Huntsville’s Offbeat Coffee Studio and Arcadia Tattoo.
2nd Place: $75 cash. Winner will receive Gift Certificates from Vixen by Micheline Pitt and Huntsville’s Pints & Pixels. Also, a “Revolver Junkies” vinyl record signed by Jonny & The Black Frames.
3rd Place: $50 cash. Winner will receive Gift Certificates from Sweet Midnight and Huntsville’s Sugar Belle. Also, a “Revolver Junkies” vinyl record signed by Jonny & The Black Frames.
Crowd Favorite: An Epiphone Electric Guitar signed by all Dixie Danger Fest bands.
• During the pageant, selection of MISS DIXIE DANGER will be voting ballots (which are distributed to the general public upon entering the festival), and by a collection of esteemed pageant judges.
• Contestants are to arrive at the event no later than 7:15pm. We will have two ‘red carpet’ rounds on the main stage.
- Round One – Contestants 1-15 will each be introduced by number and stage name by the pageant coordinator. Each contestant will then greet the audience with a few sentences about whom they are and why they should be the next Miss Dixie Danger
- Round Two – Contestants 16-30 will each be introduced by number and stage name by the pageant coordinator. Each contestant will then greet the audience with a few sentences about whom they are and why they should be the next Miss Dixie Danger
- All audience votes will be counted and the top three finalists will be called and presented with 1st, 2nd, 3rd place awards
• Photographers will have opportunities to work with contestants throughout the day
• General public inquiries regarding the pageant should be directed to email@example.com
CONTEST RULES AND GUIDELINES:
• Contestants MUST be at least 21 years of age.
• Entry Fee for each contestant is $15.00.
• Throughout the pageant, each contestant will be asked to enter the stage in numerical order, where the host will state her stage name
• Rock some classic pin-up poses when it’s time to do your thing!
• Bring some cute vintage props or accessories
• Be adorable, sweet, coy and classy!
• NO NUDITY
• No flashing (while on stage absolutely no flashing of anything but a smile!)
• No Pasties
• No Lingerie Outfits at the event
• No Swimsuits at the event
• For the audience, no jeering or booing
• All contestants are responsible for providing for their own hair, makeup and styling. This is your chance to be unique and creative!
• Drug use and excessive drinking until drunk is prohibited by pageant contestants.
• A high-resolution image for use must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It may be from a tight headshot to a full body but isolated such that only you are seen (plus relevant props). It can be cute and sassy, cheesecake, classic pin-up but as always the classier the better. JPG, PNG, PDF files are preferred. The image will be used for promotional materials so it is up to the contestant to provide an adequate image. Logos of the photographer or photo credits are encouraged.
Sign Up Form (Right click and select “Save Link As” to download)
Example Bios (Right click and select “Save Link As” to download)
CONTACT US BELOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS